How Hard is it to Gain Citizenship or Get a Green Card?
Trying to convince the immigration authorities that you deserve a Fiancé visa, a Green Card or your U.S. Citizenship can be a frustrating process.
There are many bureaucratic hoops and hurdles to jump through.
- Countless forms to fill out.
- An immense amount of paperwork to read and complete.
- A dizzying stack of backup documentation to prepare. One mistake, and your petition can be endlessly delayed or even denied.That’s why it makes sense to partner with us.
We eliminate the often intimidating and complex maze of bureaucracy so you can check this off your list, and get on with your life.
Affordable Attorneys For Immigration Services – How Much are Our Legal Fees for Immigration Cases?
Many Law Firms charge $5,000 or more to handle certain immigration cases. Our options start at $500 (basic service) and go up to our VIP service ($1000-$2,500 depending on complexity) ‘we-handle-everything-on-your-behalf’ comprehensive solution. With the latter option we do all the work for you, so you don’t have to worry about making a mistake, which will delay your case. We offer a low flat fee with a low monthly payment plan for clients who don’t have the upfront cash.
Of course, we’re not able to help everyone, and that’s why we encourage you to pick up the phone to find out if we can help you.
This first step is free and you are under no obligation to hire us.
Simply call us now for a free phone consultation regarding fiancé visas 888-801-6558 or Submit a Request For Free Information. We will contact you shortly.
Experienced Immigration and Naturalization Attorneys in the Sacramento Area with Clients Nationwide
Over the past two decades we have seen it all. We have also learned how to deal with difficult bureaucrats and avoid unnecessary delays so that you can have your case approved.
Every day we prepare fiancé visas, citizenship applications and green card petitions for good people across the United States. We have assisted clients from Canada the Philippines, Mexico, China, Australia, Iran, India, Pakistan and countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The Attorneys who will work on your case each have more than 20 years’ experience handling Naturalization, Green Card and Fiancé Visa cases. If you want fast results – with no headaches-it makes sense to partner with us!
We deal with individual cases only. We are not in the business of churning out a high-volume business. We understand that even though the process may be similar, every case is different, and it needs to be approached with diligence and meticulous care.
What Are Your Options Getting a Green Card, Obtaining Citizenship, or Obtaining Visas on Your Own?
Option #1: You can pick up the forms from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and try to tackle the mountain of confusing paperwork yourself. If you’re taking this route, be aware that there are hidden traps which could cause serious problems for your fiancé or spouse.
Option #2: You’re a book mole, read all the best textbooks on the subject (could take months), and trust the application process will go as planned. However, most textbooks provide generic advice that can be outdated as immigration laws change. Furthermore, legal strategy varies as what worked in one case, may not work in yours.
Option #3: You can save a little bit of money by hiring a paralegal, or notario to handle your case. But…does your paralegal lack formal training? Are they licensed? Do they have this type of legal expertise? (Does it make sense to risk your case in these scenarios?) We are regulated by the State Bar of California, insured, and have 20+ year successful track record handling these types of cases.
Why Contact Us to Handle Your Immigration, Green Card or Visa Case?
- Fully Qualified Immigration Attorneys. Only qualified and experienced attorneys with a minimum of 20 years of hands-on knowledge will work have access to your personal information and work on your case. We don’t delegate this process to anyone.
- No Mistakes. We guarantee that your case will be processed with absolutely no unnecessary mistakes or delays. One mistake can delay
your case for months. We won’t let this happen to you!
- We charge Low FLAT FEES. There are no hidden fees, unpleasant surprises or extra charges of any kind. You will not receive a big bill at the end of the case.
- Low Payment Plans. We offer low monthly payment plans for almost all of our clients. Most clients pay $200 or $300 per mon
- Personal Service. We don’t wear $3,000 suits – our goal is to impress you with results, not clothing. Also, we won’t hide behind annoying gatekeepers. We are happy to talk to our clients. We have even made after midnight international calls to U.S. embassies on their behalf.
- We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau,and are a Law Firm in Good Standing with the State Bar of California.
- We have a 5 Star Rating with Avvo
Our Success Rate for Immigration Visas, Fiance Visas and Green Card Approvals is Well Documented
Here’s what a few of our clients have to say:
“This firm provided such good service to me and my family”.–Individual Client, Oakland, California.
“Your did a great job on my case. ” Individual Client, Bay Area, California.
“We are so happy that we chose your firm. We want to thank you for everything you have done for us. Thank you so much for your good work.” Individual Client, California.
“This is an outstanding law firm that I am always happy to recommend. Thanks again for all of your helpful advice. Your professional service and affordable rates made it possible to achieve a desirable outcome in my immigration case.” – Client in Reno, Nev.
“I strongly recommend Lawrence Gruner to anyone in need of an experienced immigration attorney. He always maintains a high level of integrity when representing clients. Individual Client, California.