An Introduction to Permanent Immigration
Call Us Now For Free Phone Advice 888-801-6558 or submit a request for more information. One of our Attorneys will contact you promptly. We can help you today
Why Contact Us?
- Each Attorney is an expert and has almost 20 years of experience
- Your case will be processed as quickly as possible with Absolutely No Delays
- We Charge Low Flat Fees. There are no hidden costs or miscellaneous extra charges.
- Low, Interest Free, Monthly Payment Plans are available.
- Our Law Firm is regulated by the State Bar of California. Many low cost “alternative” websites are not run by attorneys and have little or no oversight. You will have no idea if the person running the site has any experience handling these types of cases. If things go wrong in your case you will have little or no recourse against these companies. In whose hands do you want to trust your future happiness?
- 100 % money back guarantee if your case is not successful.
Call us for Free Advice. 888-801-6558. We handle cases for clients throughout the United States and the World.
What Are Clients are Saying:
- “You provided such good service to me and my family” Individual Client. Oakland, CA.
- “You did a great job on my case” Individual Client, Bay Area, California
- “This law firm is top notch” Individual Client
- “I highly recommend the Law Offices of Lawrence Gruner to any client”. Indiviual Client.”I would highly recommend your services to anyone needing immigration help. The cost is affordable, the service is professional, and the advice is “right on”. I couldn’t ask for better help. Individual Client, Nevada”
Come to the United States or Stay Permanently with a Green Card
We can help you come into or stay in the United States, permanently, with a green card. We offer a free 30 minute consultation (in most cases) to review all of your immigration options. You may call us toll free at 888-801-6558 or simply complete the Ask a Lawyer boxes to the right and an experienced Immigration Attorney will promptly contact you about your case.
Permanent immigration is the ultimate goal of many people entering or planning to enter the United States. Lawful permanent residency offers individuals a multitude of benefits, including the freedom to live and work permanently in the US Potential immigrants should be as informed about the laws as possible. That’s why our firm is dedicated to providing you with a complete online database of immigration information.
Immigrants to the United States are divided into two categories:
- Individuals who may acquire permanent residency without numerical limitation.
- Individuals subject to a yearly limitation.
There are three divisions of this category: family-based; employment-based; and diversity immigrants.
Please use the links in the right column to broaden your knowledge on the different paths to permanent residency in the United States.
With offices in Sacramento, Stockton, Fairfield, Roseville and Auburn we are able to serve clients in the entire state of California and through entire United States. In cities such as Oakland, Reno, San Diego, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Salt Lake City, Denver, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, St Louis, Indianapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Charlotte, Raleigh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Minneapolis, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Seattle, Portland and the whole country.