In order to enter the United States you must obtain a visa. There are different types of visas available depending on the purpose of your entry into the United States.

If your purpose is not to visit the United States on a temporary basis you should not obtain a tourist visa. Rather, you should obtain a visa based on your reason for coming to the United States. For example, if you wish to marry someone in the United States then you should look into obtaining a fiance visa. Call Us about the Fiance Visa Process 888-801-6558

The tourist visa allows a person to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or pleasure or to obtain medical treatment (B-2).

If you are from an eligible country you may be able to visit the United States without obtaining a visitors visa. There is a visa waiver program which allows visitors from eligible countries to visit the United States without a pre-obtained visa.

Depending on your country, tourist visas can be difficult to obtain. You are more likely to be granted a tourist visa if you have evidence that the purpose of your trip is for business, pleasure or for medical treatment; and you have evidence showing you have a reason to return to your home country (e.g. minor children, other dependents (elderly parents relying on you for care etc., or you own a business or a home in your home country).

With offices in Sacramento, Stockton, Fairfield, Roseville and Auburn we are able to serve clients in the entire state of California and through entire United States. In cities such as Oakland, Reno, San Diego, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Salt Lake City, Denver, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, St Louis, Indianapolis, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Charlotte, Raleigh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Minneapolis, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Seattle, Portland and the whole country.