Wouldn’t it be great to work with Affordable Attorneys who know and like you and WILL bring your Fiance into the U.S. as quickly as possible?
What if your Attorney also had 20 years of experience, a 100% Success Rate and he gave a 150% Money Back Guarantee ?
Why Choose Us?
We are licensed by the State Bar of California and we are fully insured.
Full and Complete Representation from $895
We are Attorneys. Only Attorneys have access to your information.
We have over 20 years of experience. We have seen it all.
We will make sure your case is not delayed. Or worse denied.
Nobody Can Bring Your Fiance Here Faster.
You will not receive a surprise bill at the end of your case.
We Give You a 150% Money Back Guarantee.
San Diego Office location 619-717-8516
Fiance Visas Are Harder to Get than you realize
Falling in love is the easy part.
Trying to convince the immigration authorities that you and your fiancé deserve to live together in the United States can be a frustrating process.
There are many bureaucratic hoops and hurdles to jump through.
- Countless forms to fill out.
- An immense amount of paperwork to read and complete.
- A dizzying stack of backup documentation to prepare.
One mistake, and your petition can be endlessly delayed or even denied.
That’s why it makes sense to partner with us.
I was very happy with your Law Firm. You provided such good service to me and my family. I have recommended your office to all of my friends. Thank you so much.
I have worked with the Law Offices of Lawrence Gruner on different cases for 10 years. I can confirm that he is a man of great integrity. He recently worked on a very difficult green card case for me. He was very successful. I highly recommend the Law Offices of Lawrence Gruner to any client.
This law firm is top notch. I would recommend you to anyone. Thank you for your hard work. You did a great job on my case.
We help clients navigate the often intimidating and complex maze of bureaucracy to help you check off this important box and get on with your life.
U.S. citizenship doesn’t come along with a U.S. spouse.
You’d think that as an exemplary U.S. citizen you have every right to decide whom you should marry. Then you’d expect that the U.S. government will honor your decision on whom to marry. The reality is often different.
Thousands of K-1 fiancé visa applications get rejected every year due to simple mistakes or omissions, or for other trivial reasons. You don’t want that to happen to you!
The U.S. Immigration Law is a specialized area, and it’s confusing, especially if you have no real hands-on experience – as we do.
Let us be your partner through this complex process.
Over the past two decades we have seen it all. We have also learned how to deal with difficult bureaucrats and avoid unnecessary delays so that you can reunite with your fiancé and live together like every other normal couple in the United States.
Every day we prepare Fiancé Visa petitions for couples who want to live together in this great country. We have assisted clients from China, the Philippines, Mexico, Canada, Australia, India, Pakistan and countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The Attorneys who will work on your case each have a minimum of 20 years’ experience handling K-1 fiancé visas. If you want fast results – it makes sense to partner with us!
We deal with individual cases only. We are not in the business of churning out a high-volume business. We understand that even though the process may be similar, every case is different, and it needs to be approached with diligence and meticulous care.
Our Basic Package is only $895.00 We do all the work for you, so you don’t have to worry about making a mistake, which will delay your case. We offer a low flat fee with a low monthly payment plan for clients who don’t have the upfront cash.
We guarantee a 100 percent success rate with your application or we’ll give you your full money back. The 150% Money Back Guarantee is there to reassure you as our client that we’re in this together. We are equally invested in this process, and we’ll do everything in our power to help you or your partner qualify for a Fiancé Visa.
Of course, we’re not able to help everyone, and that’s why we encourage you to pick up the phone to find out if we can help you.
This first step is free and you are under no obligation to hire us.
Simply call us now for a free phone consultation regarding fiancé visas 888-801-6558 or Submit a Request For Free Information. We will contact you shortly.
Option #1: You can pick up the forms from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and try to tackle the mountain of confusing paperwork yourself. If you’re taking this route, good luck!
Option #2: If you’re a book mole, read all the best textbooks on the subject (may take months to go through the best ones), and leap into the application process with the faith that everything will be all right. The only problem here is that textbooks provide generic advice that can be outdated simply because the immigration laws change as often as the wind blows.
Option #3: Let us walk you through the maze of U.S. immigration law and tell you, in plain English, what’s relevant and important in your case. Most importantly, we’ll help you identify any potential issues and weaknesses in your case and figure out how together we can overcome them.
Why Contact Us?
- Fully Qualified Immigration Attorneys. Only qualified and experienced attorneys with a minimum of 20 years of hands-on knowledge will work on your case. We don’t delegate this process to junior paralegals.
- No Mistakes. We guarantee that your case will be processed with absolutely no unnecessary mistakes or delays. One mistake can delay your case for months. We won’t let this happen to you!
- Low FLAT FEES. Our Basic Package is only $895. Most cases are done, from start to finish for $895.00. The If you need a co-sponsor or have a difficult issue we will charge you more. However, we will tell you upfront. There are no hidden fees or extra charges.
- Low Payment Plans. We offer low monthly payment plans for our clients.
- 100% Success Rate Guarantee. We guarantee a 100% Success Rate on all our Fiancé Visa Cases. If your case is not successful we’ll refund your money in full plus 50%.
- Personal Service. We don’t wear $3,000 suits – our goal is to impress you with results, not clothing. Also, we won’t hide behind annoying gatekeepers. We are happy to talk to our clients. We have even made after midnight international calls to U.S. embassies on their behalf.
- We have an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and are a Law Firm in Good Standing with the State Bar of California.
- We have a 5 Star Rating with Avvo
What our Clients are saying:
“Thank you so much for bringing my fiancé into the United States so quickly. We are both eternally grateful to you and your firm”.–Individual Client, Sacramento, California.
“Your firm made the process painless and easy. ” Individual Client, California.
“We are so happy that we chose your firm. We got the visa!! We want to thank you for everything you have done for us. Thank you so much for your good work.” Individual Client, California.
“This is an outstanding law firm that I am always happy to recommend. Thanks again for all of your helpful advice. Your professional service and affordable rates made it possible to achieve a desirable outcome in my immigration case.” – Client in Reno, Nev.
“I strongly recommend Lawrence Gruner to anyone in need of an experienced immigration attorney. He always maintains a high level of integrity when representing clients. Individual Client, California.
FREE FIANCE VISA BOOK. Email us or call us for your FREE fiancé visa book 888-801-6558. We will need your name, address, and phone number.
Information about the Fiance Visa Process:
A fiancé/fiancée visa (also known as a K-1 Visa) is a temporary visa which will get you into the United States for the purpose of marrying a United States citizen. You can then apply for your green card.
Because the K-1 fiancé visa permits the holder to travel to the US and get married within 90 days of arrival, there are certain requirements that have to be fulfilled.
Eligible children of K-1 visa applicants are given K-2 visas.
LEARN ALL ABOUT FIANCÉ VISAS BELOW
How do I qualify for a fiancé visa?
To qualify for a Fiancé/Fiancée visa:
- You must intend to marry a United States citizen (you cannot get this visa if you intend to marry a green-card holder).
- You must have met your intended spouse, in person, within the last two years (this requirement is meant to eliminate the practice of mail-order, or Internet-order, brides). You should take a picture of the two of you together and keep copies of any plane tickets used for visits between the two of you. This requirement may be waived based on extreme hardship. This generally means that the United States citizen has the type of medical problems which will not allow him to visit you in your home country. This generally does not mean that it would be a financial hardship for your United States citizen to visit you. It also may be waived based upon cultural customs.
- You must both be legally permitted to get married.
- You must not be married to someone else. (If you have been married before, you need to make sure that the marriage was annulled or legally terminated (divorce, death, etc.)
- Your U.S. citizen fiancé must be able to support you financially.
- You must not be related by blood to your fiancé.
If your fiancé is not a U.S. citizen but is only a lawful permanent resident he or she should consult with us to see if he qualifies to become a U.S. citizen. (To learn more, see: 10 Reasons To Become a Naturalized United States Citizen.) When he becomes a U.S. citizen, then he should be able to file a K-1 fiancé visa petition for you in about five months.
Children of Fiancé/Fiancée
The unmarried children, under the age of 21, whether or not they are the biological children of the United States citizen, may be eligible to accompany you into the United States and apply for their own green cards.
If you are in the fiancé visa process, your case will be terminated should you marry your US citizen fiancé before you enter the United States. In this case you would have to do a marriage visa (K3/or I-130 case).
More Details about the Fiancé Visa Process
Don’t try to tackle this confusing area on your own!
As experts in immigration law we understand the ramifications of choosing different courses of action. In some situations, a marriage visa or green card may be a better choice for a client than a fiancé visa – let us help you choose the best course of action for you and your partner, and make it as painless as possible.
Don’t mess up or unnecessarily delay your K-1 Fiancé Visa application. A government spokesperson once called the immigration laws a “mystery, and a mastery of obfuscation.” Don’t try to tackle this confusing area on your own!
Let us be your partner through this important process, so that we can help you overcome the bureaucracy and red tape quickly and with minimal hassle.
Call us for Free Advice 888-801-6558. We handle cases for clients throughout the United States and the world.
We have been handling standard and complicated cases for decades, and will make sure your case is handled without any unnecessary delays. We look forward to helping you or your beloved partner be officially welcomed to this great country of opportunity – The United States of America.
Whatever you decide, best of luck on your own application!