Choosing the right Attorney is CRITICAL to the success or failure of your case.
This report will help you choose the right type of attorney for your fiancé visa case.
Read These Reports to Learn:
- How you can always represent yourself in your case (but how it is almost always in your best interests to have an attorney represent you.)
- That not all Immigration Attorneys have the same abilities and how this can cost you.
- Learn a simple way to find out the level of expertise your attorney possesses.
- How Immigration Officers should not be relied upon for legal advice
- How communication with your attorney is critical (and how to determine if you will be able to reach your attorney throughout the fiancé visa process.
We guarantee that these reports will help you decide how to handle your case.